16 September 2015

Bundlemonster - Polynesia - BM-XL109


If you are anything like me, you might not be quite ready to give up summer, just yet.
The weather has been great here in Northern Ireland, and I was feeling like doing a review of the Bundlemonster - Polynesia - BM-XL109.

The plate is gorgeous, and is like an image buffet, very fittingly the plate is named Flower Buffet.






You can get the Bundlemonster - Polynesia - BM-XL109  plate over here, at the time of posting this, Bundlemonster is Out Of Stock for this plate.

Make sure that you subscribe to my channel for more stamping plate reviews.
I hope you all enjoy the video I put together, I had a lot of fun making it.

There will be a manicure using this plate, up on the blog this week.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.