8 April 2013

China Glaze - Marry a Millionaire


China Glaze - Marry a Millionaire.
It was about time I wore this polish. Oh my oh my. I am blinded by the sparkles.  It has a mix of small, round, light lavender glitter plus fine stringy/bar glitter in a gold/green/blue multichrome color, and some dark purple glitter I think ... 




My blogging has been really random lately, but I am trying to pull myself back into it. 
As they say in Britain, [watch this space]. 

Happy polishing!

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. I love this one.. but it sure is difficult to photograph! You got some pretty pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite extraordinary, isnt it?
      I love it.
      I was wandering around town, when I came to a particular sunny spot, and my nails just lit up.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.