6 November 2016

Halloween Nails






A while ago I did a Charlies Nail Art Haul, and for Halloween this year (I know the post is up late), I was wearing the Halloween Wraps from that Haul.

The wraps were easy to apply and adjust to each nail, they had a slight textured surface so I applied two coats of topcoat to seal them in.
I wore this look for 4 days without them falling off. In my book that is a success.


Charlies Nail Art Halloween Wraps

The really cool thing about these wraps is that the skulls and bones actually light up in the dark. The light they emitted never went dull, like some other wraps I have encountered before, which was super awesome.





Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.