24 November 2012

C is for Capitalism


So I wanted to play catch-up on one of the groups I am in. And one of them is an ABC challenge.
So if A is for Anchors, and B is for Bubbles, next up is C.

So why not Capitalism?

(this will also be my E for Economy-manicure)

For this manicure I used Bundlemonster plate BM319. Cheekyplate CH54, and CH55.

Polishes:

Misa - Working Hard, Hardly Working
Misa - Office Polish-tics
ESSIE - Mojito Madness
Savina - Coral
Wet n Wild - Black Creme (stamping)

Misa - Working hard, Hardly working


How you enjoyed this manicure, and if you are wondering where my inspiration comes from.




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.