17 November 2012

Twinpost: Anchor Away!



It was about time I did a manicure with rhinestones again, and I have been dying to mix different stamps.
So when it was time for my next twinpost with mishka from Lacquer or Leave Her! I decided to do just that.

We used Cheeky plate CH36 this week, and I also added BM 224, and I added a manicure with just the BM224 and the rhinestones so you get two manicures today.

Two coats of Sweet Peacock, and it glided on like a dream.







Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. I love the swirlies with the rhinestones! I can see this as a great Christmas mani with red as the base, gold swirls and green rhinestones. I may have to create a copy cat version. If I do, can I link back to you?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.