14 March 2016

Ard As Nails - Kitty's Secret


Ard As Nails - The Bookouture Girls - Kitty's Secret

Ard As Nails is a 5-free, cruelty free, EU Approved Indie nail polish brand here in the UK.





I decided to put up the Extended Version of the live swatch up on Youtube. It seems as if Kitty's Secret was a favorite among many, so I decided to do a nail art look using this polish.

After a lot of thinking, going back 'n' forth on my stamping plates, I decided to use my MJ JV-2 stamping plate. Since the polish comes from a Book inspired collection and the name of the polish was Kitty's Secret I wanted to come up with something that played on that. This stamping plate had the perfect image.

Kitty's Secret is that her Guilty Pleasure is reading 50 Shades of Grey...


Ard As Nails - The Bookouture Girls - Kitty's Secret - MJ JV-2 stamping plate using Barry M - Chai

Ard As Nails - The Bookouture Girls - Kitty's Secret - MJ JV-2 stamping plate using Barry M - Chai



What is your Guilty Pleasure?

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

7 comments:

  1. I can totally see why that polish was a fan favourite. It's so squishy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color! It's such a sophisticated berry, looks great on your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was very unsure if I could pull this shade of

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too! So glad I am not alone on that front.

      Delete
  4. Oh love this fun squishy color!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.