1 June 2014

2 year blogiversary!



It seems like it was just a few months ago that I wrote this post about my 1 year anniversary, but when I think about what has happen since then, it feels like a life time ago. I am sure you can all relate.
It is only fitting that this post is being written in Spain, just like the first posts on this blog.

The 2nd of June I am starting in a new job, in Madrid, Spain. I am going to be a gametester for the next 2 months. I am very excited, and very nervous.
Best part is, I get to stock up on Catrice polishes and other stuff that I can't normally get in UK.
I know a flakie or two that I am grabbing asap.

My goal when I started this, was to do about 200 posts ea year, with nail arts, swatches and hauls. It's been such an exciting journey so far, and I do not doubt it will continue to be so.  I launched a G+ page, a YT-channel this year, mostly doing reviews, but I got a few things planned for the third year of this blog.

Let's have a look at what this year as been like on the blog.

Most read post: 

Maybelline Color Show - Street Artist Collection

Readers Favorite:

Damask 

My favorite nerdy manicure: 

Holy Motherboard

Readers favorite nerdy manicure:

Twinpost: Space invaders


Ripples in the Water
Ripples in the water



This year has been fantastic, I have gotten to know a lot more nail art bloggers, I got a few modelling gigs, my low-buy is looking like it's going to be over after being unemployed for almost 2 years...
I get to try out as a gametester, (even if it's only for 2 months) which has always been a dream of mine, but I didn't think it would ever happen for real.


If you want to have a look at my first post ever, here is a little link. 

I will be back with a manicure that was never posted back when the blog was new, and a redone version of it.  Until next time, have fun girls!
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Hope you have an awesome time both gametesting and just being in Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Two months in Spain as gametester? Wow! Enjoy yourself! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.