29 March 2014

The paparazzi - Barry M - Silk



Barry M Silk Collection
In the picture from left to right: Blossom, Pearl, Truffle, Meadow, Mist, and Heather.
Barry M says:
Silk's beautiful matte sheen gives nails a luxurious, chic finish. In a collection of pretty pastel shades inspired by nature, it's the perfect polish for a fresh take on Spring.

Just spotted these at Boots, and they are £3.99 ea.

At first glance I am not overly impressed with this collection, and the colours are much the same as the Gelly polishes just with a pearlecent sheen to it. 

Have you tried them, or are you going to buy them? 
Let me know in the comment section below.


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.