30 March 2013

Space Invaders Twinpost



I am a huge fan of Arcade games. Space Invaders was one of the first games I played, on console.
Nintendo.
I even have a Nintendo keychain. Nerdy? 'Ell yeah!


When the time came around to do Cheeky plate CH45, I knew what to do. Girl, have I been waiting for this plate. Feel the 8-bit love!!





I used Wet N Wild -Black Creme as background, and stamped using Sinful Color - Snow Me White.
For ring- and little finger I used Two Way Striper- and Nail Art Pens in red and white.  To create the "A" and "B" buttons on the controller for Nintendo.
In he-insight I should have made the red dots bigger...




To see what Mishka did the same plate, head over here. 
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.