10 February 2013

O is for Oasis by IsaDora


Today I have another "green" polish for you girls. It's IsaDora - Oasis. Oasis is a part of the autumn collection;  Jewel of the Orient. I picked up 3 polishes from this collection on my trip to Norway, around Christmas.

I call  this polish green, cause to me it look like it has a lot of green shimmer to it. I have seen others describing it in a different matter (olivegreen with microglitter, black base with microglitter, brown with golden and blue shimmer etc..), but next to OPI - Live and Let Die, Linda Johansen - Brookside Moss, I feel this polish fits right in with them.
To me Oasis is a blackened green base with green, blue, turquoise, pink and golden shimmer.

Let's take a look. 




What do you think?

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

4 comments:

  1. Hello darling! Guess what? It's my turn to nominate YOU for the Versatile and Liebster awards!! Xoxox! :) http://lacquerorleaveher.blogspot.com/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best hun. Thank you thank you so so much!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really like it, I'm totally loving any kind of glitters at the moment :)

    http://meganboxnails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.