27 February 2013

Post 200, and a Liebster and Versatile Blogger Award.


I am so excited. This is my post nr. 200!!
Thanks to all my followers and readers for the support I have gotten. I have made some great friends, and met some amazing people via this blog, and the nail polish addict community.

These are for you. xoxo


I recently received the Liebster and the Versatile Blogger Award by Mishka from Lacquer of Leave Her! 



The award is designed to give the small blogs around there some attention.
So here is how it works:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
11 Facts About Me:

  1. I moved to the UK 4 months ago ( some days I still can't believe I moved).
  2. I knew my housemate from World Of Warcraft, and been friends for about a year. prior to me moving in with him
  3. I am a InspireMe2Aspire mentor. 
  4. Crazy about Lush products. My shampoo, bathbombs, lotion, balm, facemasks etc are all from Lush.
  5. I have a Lip Smacker in every jacket, purse and pair of jeans the I own. The one infront of my computer right now ( found it in my pocket) is Watermelon.
  6. The only Norwegian product I miss, is "Norvegia". Cheese.
  7. My bedroom is baby pink (I didn't choose it, but it has grown on me).
  8. I am going hiking in Snowdonia mountains (Wales) this summer, and will be completely offline for a week. 
  9. When waiting for something to cook I do a dance. I call it "between pancakes" -dance. Cause I started doing the dance when I was cooking pancakes.
  10. I love going to clubs to dance. Plus it's great exercise.
  11. I get shocked over the language a lot of the young people in the UK use. I have never heard so much swearing before. 
Mishkas Questions

  1. What's the last book you read? - I am currently re-reading "Lies of Locke Lamora" by Scott Lynch. I normally don't re-read books but this one was really good, and rumor has it, it is going to be a movie. I hope they cast Johnny Depp as the Thief-maker.
  2. What's the last movie you saw? - "Scott Pilgrim vs The World". It was on TV few hours ago. :) Last movie in the Cinema was "The Hobbit".
  3. If money were no object, what would your dream vacation be? - I would travel for a city-vacation to Tokyo. Rent a room at a hotel that had a swimming pool high up above the street, with a view over the city-life.
  4. Who is your favorite famous artist? - Ed Sheeran. When I hear A-Team for the first time I had chills. 100-times later I still get the chills of hearing him sing. 
  5. When you're sad, what do you do to make yourself feel better? - I do a number of things. If I have jelly in the house I will make some, and go poking it when it's done. Seeing that thing wobble makes me giggle. If not, I might put on some music; dance a little. Cook something nice, or just go an watch a movie, or go for a walk. 
  6. What is/are your favorite polish(es)? - This is a tricky one. I love looking at the bottle to Max Factor - Fantasy Fire (only used it once, no haven't made it to my top 10 polishes to wear). I love my Wet And Wild - Black Creme, I use it a lot. Every time you see me stamp with black, that's the one I use. For nudes I love using Fnug - Fashion Show, and ESSIE - Trophy Wife is probably my favorite color to wear. 
  7. If you could have a blog on another other topic (not nail-related), what would it be? - I would spend a lot more time on my geek-blog. Do long posts about tech related items, and gadgets. 
  8. If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would it be? - There is one I would like to meet. Mishka, cause she is an amazing friend, and been there for me when I needed it. She deserves a big hug, and cake, let's not forget about cake. 
  9. Batman or Superman? - Batman!
  10. Leather or lace? - Laces. Definitively laces. 
  11. What do you want to be when you grow up? - Aiming at being a Secretary. I think it suits me. 


My nominees are :
  1. Jaztee
  2. Just Skin, Bones, And Nails  
  3. Kate's Nail Polish Blog
  4. Marce7ina's Nai7 Art
  5. Missy's Mani
  6. Nail Craze With Dayze
  7. Light Of The Moon Nails
  8. Liesl Loves Pretty Things
  9. Polish My Mind
  10. Try It With Carmella

I had such a hard time only choosing 9, so I nominated 10 blogs. 


Questions for YOU.
  1. Fruit or veggies?
  2. What trends do you love at the moment?
  3. Sexiest polish owned?
  4. Favorite Youtuber (not nail-related)?
  5. Your go-to place for inspiration for a new manicure?
  6. What would you wear for a red-carpet-event?
  7. Favorite song at the moment? 
  8. Chocolate or vanilla?
  9. Three favorite manicures you have done (pics).
  10. Cream or marshmallows for your hot cocoa?
  11. If you could save one sad situation in this world and give them a happy ending, which would it be?



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

4 comments:

  1. Dina, thanks so much for nominating me! You blog was one of the first ones I discovered in my early nail art adventures, and I love it. I just wish you had a follow by e-mail so I wouldn't miss a single post! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will add that feature right away Tina. :)
      Terribly sorry for that.
      *hugs*
      And congratulations again !!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. I will be posting about this soon. THANKS hon you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations again, cant wait to see your replies :)

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.