10 October 2012

Sunny Blue Sky


'ello girls.

Today I wanted to do some layering, and I have been looking at my Sunny Blue, from Max Factor, and wanted to add that over a light blue. So why not use the Angelica - Ice Queen, I bought in the UK?
Right?

Lets take a look at that.



I sat down with a cup of tea, and waited for it to dry. 


It totally looks light purple-ish on this picture, right? No sunlight, with flash.. Interesting..






Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. ooo, that added a really pretty sheen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye, its pretty..
      I really like these.
      The sunny pink and blue.. so pretty

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.