12 October 2012

Andrea Fulerton - Rain Fall


So I couldn't wait no longer. I had to try this baby. 
Presenting Andrea Fulerton Duo - Rain Fall.

Get ready to be showered in pictures.
And sorry for my mismatching nails.

First up is pictures with 1 coat.




So I added a coat of the flakie, over all of them.
As you can see, my middle finger that just has the flakies on it, has already started to shrink, I might have used 10 min. on pictures at this point. So layering it on its own is out, unless there is a topcoat somewhere that will solve it.





And last let us just take a moment to enjoy the beauty.
If any of you have seen something like this in a full size bottle, please let me know! I freaking love it.
BTW.. is Rain Fall ( the color one) a dupe on ESSIE - Trophy Wife? 
Have to check that out..






Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love that. Did you wrap the tip of the nail? Because it's heart-breaking not to be able to use that color on its own...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.