26 November 2015

Merry Christmas Nails


I received this product of my own choosing, free of charge for my honest, non-bias review from the Born Pretty Store.

Today I have for you the 12 pcs 3D  Christmas Stickers from BornPrettyStore in Gold.

I wanted to make sure I posted this before December so that those of you out there looking for Christmas Nail Ideas still have time to buy these before the festivities are over.

I for one know how frustrating it can be to find "the perfect" Christmas/Halloween/Birthday look for your nails AFTER it is over. I feel ya sisters. Been there, done that.


Like all great nail arts, I started out with a solid base colour. Today I decided to finally use my China Glaze - Gussied Up Green.

China Glaze - Gussied Up Green

China Glaze - Gussied Up Green 



I see now that I have a Barry M and a Misa polish that might actually be dupes with this polish, but look at that beauty. I think we all understand how I managed to end up with 3 polishes that looks like this. Gorgeous.

To be honest, this was not the easiest polish to work with, it was very thin, and I think what you are seeing here is actually 4-5 coats.


When doing reviews one can only report what you see, and experience, and from what I can see from the macro shot of this manicure, is that the gold in the stickers bleed a little. The instructions says to apply 2 coats of topcoat over, I only used 1 coat, and the topcoat that I used was Out The Door. Just so that is said.
As you can see from the pictures it was only the garland that bleed. That garland is found on the TY105 section. I also used a ribbon and "Merry Christmas" taken from TY110. I did not experience any problems with those stickers, and after a week wear they still looked pretty good.


China Glaze - Gussied Up Green with stickers from BornPrettyStore, TY110 and TY105

China Glaze - Gussied Up Green with stickers from BornPrettyStore, TY110 and TY105


The  12 pcs 3D  Christmas Stickers from BornPrettyStore cost $ 5.57, but at the time of writing this post, it is on sale for $4.46.

If you will be placing an order, feel free to use my 10 % off coupon: RAMG10
There are plenty of products to choose from at their site, not just nail related items, and the prices are very affordable and they have free worldwide shipping.
Click the image below and you will be taken to their site.





For more Christmas themed nails, check out my other work.


I received this product of my own choosing, free of charge for my honest, non-bias review from the Born Pretty Store.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so when I first saw the black polish, I was like 'Hmm...for Christmas?' but you totally worked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CG - Gussied Up Green does look very black, but there is that slight hint of green that saves it I think.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.