11 March 2015

Beauty and The Beast


I received this product of my choosing, free of charge for my honest, non-bias review from the Born Pretty Store.

One of the things I like about living in the UK, compared to when I lived in Norway, is Poundland, and Pound World and what not's. There are always nail polishes to find, beauties looking for a good home. On one of my trips to these stores I came across Sally Hansen - Black Tie.
Since that day, it has been a part of my stash.


Sally Hansen - Black Tie

For this manicure I used the Y003 plate that I recently received from Born Pretty Store to review. I have already done a manicure using this plate, and you can find that over here. 

There is no hiding that I am a huge lover of Disney movies, and one that I love in particular is Beauty and The Beast. After having started watching Once Upon A Time (if you have  not seen the show, I would highly recommend it. I am on season 2 now), my love for Belle has rekindled. 

When I saw this design on the Y003 plate, I knew I had to make a decal with it, and fill in the rose, and the leaves. 

For the stamping I used FNUG - Runway, the grey tone in this polish would make it visible against Sally Hansen - Black Tie, as well as not interfering with the depth of it.

I filled the rose in with Barry M - Vintage Violet and Barry M - Crush, and the leaves with Sinful Colors - Exotic Green and Essie - Mojito Madness. I didn't want the design to seem one dimensional, therefor all the polishes.

Sally Hansen - Black Tie, with Y003 stamped over in FNUG - Runway.

Sally Hansen - Black Tie with a stamping using Y003 as an accent
I really like how this manicure turned out, and I think next time I use this image from the Y003 plate, I will try to fill it all in, and not just the rose and leaves. I love this stained glass / mosaic look on my nails. It really adds some elegance to it all.
If you wanted to get hold of this plate, at this writing moment Y003 is back in stock at Born Pretty Store.

If you will be placing an order, feel free to use my 10 % off coupon: RAMG10
There are plenty of products to choose from at their site, not just nail related items, and the prices are very affordable and they have free worldwide shipping.
Click the image below and you will be taken to their site. 




I received this product of my choosing, free of charge for my honest, non-bias review from the Born Pretty Store.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.