7 June 2016

Neon Watercolours


Today I have for you a nail art look that was inspired by the many festival outfits that I have seen so far this summer. 
Neon seems to go hand in hand with geometric shapes this year, so I decided to throw a little part on my nails and rock a Festival Ready Mani. 

I will be using Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow Collection for this look, using Opulent Essences Grape, Opulent Essences - Strawberry and Opulent Essences - Blueberry (purple, pink and blue from the picture below).

Neon polishes UK
Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow Collection

If you want to see more nail art looks from this collection, follow the Label: Opulent Essences. 


First I applied one coat of Sinful Color - Snow Me White to all my nails.
Then I dabbed some Opulent Essences - Strawberry and Opulent Essences - Blueberry on my stamping mat and squished my jumbo clear stamper over and gave it a little twist before pressing it on my nails. I repeated this three times on my middle finger and twice on my ring- and little finger. 

I wanted to do some gradient stamping with these shades and chose Uber Chic stamping plate 2-02 that I recently purchased. I think the diamond image works really well with this look. 

The smoosh base really makes these neons look like vibrant watercolours and I just love how it looks. 


Neon Nail Art - Taste The Rainbow from Opulent Essences
Neons and Diamonds. 


About Opulent Essences:
Opulent Essences is a Vegan Friendly Nail Polish Maker from the UK. Behind the brand is the duo Sharon and Zoe. They are awesome, and so are their polishes.

Etsy Store
Instagram


About Uber Chic Beauty:
Uber Chic Beauty is the leading Indie Stamp Plate Maker, and the company and their leader Brittany is located in the US. It can be a bit expensive for us UK girls to get our hands on the plates if ordering directly from Uber Chic Beauty, but luckily you can get the plates from Nail Artisan UK.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dina, those nails are fabulous. How do you make the patterns or even discover these mixes with these amazing brands? If the patterns are entirely yours I applaud you on creativity. The mix is a huge improvement on the monotone color applied to the whole nail. Really turns it into an art. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The diamonds are from a stamping plate but the combination of the image with this sort of "smosh base" and shade selection is purely my own creation.
      I just pick up what I think will go well together.
      Thanks for your comment, and glad you liked the look 😀

      Delete
    2. The diamonds are from a stamping plate but the combination of the image with this sort of "smosh base" and shade selection is purely my own creation.
      I just pick up what I think will go well together.
      Thanks for your comment, and glad you liked the look 😀

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.